Monday, August 13, 2007

Most of this week!

August 12th, 2007


My room [14:21]



1. Bright Lights [Matchbox 20]....Some things in this world you just can’t change, something you can’t see until it gets too late. Baby, baby, baby. When all your love is gone, who will save me from all I’m up against up against out in this world. Maybe, maybe, maybe, you’ll find something that’s enough to keep you. But if the bright lights don’t receive you, you should turn yourself around and come on home. I got a hole in me now. I got a scar I can’t talk about... But some things in this world, man, they don’t make sense. Some things you don’t need until they leave you, and they’r things that you miss..



2. Nothing Lasts Forever [Maroon 5]. It is so easy to see dysfunction between you and me. We must free up these tired souls before the sadness kills us both. I tried and tried to let you know. I love you but I'm letting go. It may not last but I don't know, just don't know, if you don't know then you can't care. And you show up but you're not there. But I'm waiting and you want to. Still afraid that I will desert you. Everyday, with every worthless word we get more far away. The distance between us makes it so hard to stay. But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe. It hurts but it may be the only way. A bed that's warm with memories can heal us temporarily. The misbehaving only makes the ditch between us so damn deep. Built a wall round my heart. I’ll never let it fall apart. But strangely I wish secretly, it would fall down while I'm asleep… Tough we have not hit the ground. It doesn't mean we're not still falling. I want so bad to pick you up but you're still too reluctant to accept my help. What a shame, I hope you find somewhere to place the blame. But until then the fact remains…”




3. Move Over (Generation Next) [Spice Girls]


4. Tender [Blur]. Tender is the night lying by your side. Tender is the touch of someone that you love too much. Tender is the day the demons go away. Lord, I need to find someone who can heal my mind. Tender is the ghost, the ghost I love the most. Hiding from the sun, waiting for the night to come. Tender is my mind who through in out my lies. Lord, I need to find someone who can heal my mind. Come on, come on, come on, get through it. Come on, come on, come on, loves a greatest thing. Come on, come on, come on, get through it. Come on, come on, come on, loves a greatest thing that we have. I am waiting for that feeling, waiting for that feeling, waiting for that feeling, to come. Oh my baby, oh my baby. Oh why, oh my..


5. Untukku [Chrisye]. “...Saat lautan kau sebrangi, janganlah ragu bersauh. Ku percaya hati kecilku, kau tak ‘kan berpaling... Di mana engkau berada, di sana cintaku. Walau ke ujung dunia, pasti akan kunanti. Meski ke tujuh samudera, pasti ku ‘kan menunggu..



6. What’s Up [4 Non Blondes].



7. Don’t Dream It’s Over [Sixpence None The Ritcher]. “...But you'll never reach the end of the road while you're traveling with me. Hey now, hey now, don't dream it's over. Hey now, hey now, when the world comes in. They come, they come, to build a wall between us. We know they won't win... My possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proof... And I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart. Only shadows ahead barely clearing the roof. Get to know the feeling of liberation and relief..



8. Disguse [Lene Marlin]. “Have you ever felt somekind of emptiness inside, you will never measure up to those people of you. Must be strong, can’t show them that you’re weak. Have you ever told someone something that’s far from the truth. Let them know that you’re okay, just to make them stop all the wondering phases they may have... Have you ever seen your face in the mirror, there’s a smile, but inside you’re just a mess. You feel far from good. Need to hide cause they will never understand. Have you ever had this wish, being somewhere else. To let go off your disguise, all your worries to. From that moment, then you see things clear... Are you waiting for that day when your pain will disappear; when you know that it’s not true... I am okay, I really am now. Just needed some time to figure things out. Not telling lies, I’ll be honest with you. Still, we don’t know what’s yet to come.



9. Something Kinda Funny [Spice Girls]. “...It’s you, I knew, that I have got to feel. Don’t take from me mor than you really need... It’s you, I knew, that I have got to feel. Take from me what you feel that you need... We’ve got something kinda funny going on... I’ll make that easy..



10. Selamat Tinggal [Indra Lesmana & Gilang Ramadhan]. “Seringkali bertanya saat bahagia hadir, akankah ada akhir, akankah tuk slamanya. Seringkali bertanya adilkah hidup ini kala sedih melanda, meruntuhkan rasa di jiwa. Tak mudah untuk di hati. Tak mudah untuk dihadapi. Saat harus mengucap selamat tinggal. segala tentang cinta buat hati terlena membawa kedamaian, menyejukkan dunia. Segala tentang sesal membuat hati kecewa, membawa air mata, meruntuhkan rasa di jiwa. Kadang ingin jauh berlari bila diri bertemu realita.”




No comments: