Sunday, August 5, 2007

Echoes in Eternity

I found this phraseechoes in eternitywhen I saw Gladiator [played by Russel Crowe] . In the scene before the big war, “...Brothers, you all Soldiers of Rome,” said Maximus bravely to his men and pulled out his sword, “what we do in lives echoes in eternity...” . And its intention was to ensure his men that anything could possibly happen in that war. They would survive—alive, and they would celebrate it like any other war they’d won, came back to their family and felt the air bite their skin one more time. But they would be also died, leaving their name and spirit in every heart of Rome people. Whether they would survive or die, what they’ve done was not in vain. Maximus gave them a little smile, his sword raising. And all of his men screamed louder than ever: “Deaaaaaath..!!!!”

OMG. At that time, I suddenly fall for that Biggest General of Rome. What have we done do echo in eternity, so do the songs which accompany every plot of our lives. They’re echoing eternally.

At first I thought I’m gonna make it become a private blog. However, after a long way of thinking, I thought what for? Why don’t I make this blog into a diary in my own computer? I made up my mind and I’m ready to share it with this world.

Stay tune in it, Dunia...

[IchaBrilliantlyFascinating&Fantastic]


I’m gonna start with my ETERNAL ANTHEM.

1. I Dont Want to Miss A Thing [Aerosmith]

2. I’ll Stand By You [The Pretender]

3. Iris [Goo Goo Dolls]

4. Beautiful Day [U2]

5. Stop crying your heart out [Oasis]

6. Like A Stone [Audioslave]

7. So Far Away [Staind]

8. I Am Mine [Pearl Jam]

9. Fix You [Coldplay]

10. High n Dry [Radiohead]

11. Green-Tinted Sixties Mind [Mr.Big]

12. More Than Us [Travis]


No comments: