Thursday, September 20, 2007

You Make My Life So Colourful

by: Daniel Sahuleka

Morning sun shines in our room,
now that gloom will back in two.
Autumn start just ‘day with a smile
and last on my beautiful love one
who’s lying besides me.

You’re so far away in your sleep.
Who can tell what dream you may dream.
You don’t know that I was drawing with my finger
on your sweet young face;
makes a meaning words

You make my world so colorful.
I’ve never had it so good.
My love, I thank you for all the love
you gave to me.


Like a summer breathe so soft.
Like a rose you bring me near.
And I kiss your lips so sweet,
soft like a rain and gentle winds
the morning dew in May.

Though they said that I was wrong
but thank God my will is strong.
I got you in the part of my hand
every day they try to put me on.
But I love that those who try
to heard our love.

No comments: